Saturday, July 28, 2007

Back again!

Its been really long since I stopped blogging. To be precise, a little over a year. One whole year sped off and I only blinked! Its nice to be writing again and putting it here for all to see...
The last six months were nothing short of an upheaval. Placements, exams, gre made life less likable. And then there were a few firsts, long delayed.
No company risked taking me in, so far. Sometimes it was the written test and sometimes the interview. Nothing much to lament about. My first interview lasted for ah..em .. five minutes. There were not many questions and there were no wrong answers as such. Only my interviewer had to extract it from the mumble jumble that I heaped on him. I never knew my shoulders could droop so much.
The rest of it went well. The exams were fine and my GRE score was a real bumper. The 1430 score, seriously unexpected, changed things drastically. I anticipated nearly every turn in life and expected things to be more or less predictable , now that I am jolted out of this, I am glad there is more of the unexpected.
The surprising offshoot of this is the public attention, which took me by more surprise than my score did. There were a few bets about the score and well , for now I am happy shaking hands.
To start off with my blogging ventures, this time I am going to post a story, which I had written a year ago.
Hope you like it.

No comments: